Rough Runner Obstacle Race - Manchester
Rough Runner's back in Manchester!
Inspired by TV game shows, this is your chance to take on obstacles that you’ve only ever seen on screen and always wanted to try - including the legendary travelator! Choose between a single lap of the 2.5km course with 12 unique obstacles or double up for two laps and really push yourself! It's more about fun than beating records and no training is required. Nb all participants must be 16 years or older by event day.
A real day out for family and friends alike.
**YOU WILL BE ASKED TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION VIA THE RUN FOR CHARITY WEBSITE**
Choose your day and distance:
The registration fee and fundraising target are the same for all four events.
- A free medal and Roughian wristband
- A finisher's photo
- Free bag drop service
- Free access for spectators
On the Day
Start times will be from around 9am through to approx 3pm, and you will be advised you of your start time about 7 – 10 days prior to the event date. Please arrive on site around 1 hour prior to your start time, to get yourself registered, set up and ready to run!
What to Bring
- A print out of your ticket, a signed waiver, and photo ID. You can’t race without!
- Cash for food and drinks on site – card payment machines outdoors can be temperamental.
- Suitable clothing. This is up to you, but we’d suggest a warm change of clothes for after the event and gloves to use during (for all those nets and ropes). You will get muddy, and so will your trainers, so don’t wear anything you are particularly precious about!
For more information and FAQs please visit www.roughrunner.com/salford-quays/
If you're not quite ready to sign up but want to know more, please fill out the form below and we'll get in touch.